Rules of Entry
- Deadline for entries is 31 August 2017, 18:00
- Shortlisted entrants will be interviewed by the judging panel in Cardiff (venue TBC) on 4 October 2017 (30 minutes between 9am-5pm)
- Consultants entering on behalf of a client organisation must gain the organisation’s written consent before completing the official application form.
- Sponsors are only eligible to submit entries for categories other than the one being funded by their organisation.
- The judging panel reserves the right to confirm the accuracy of the information provided in the entry form.
- The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Finalists agree to co-operate with CIPD Wales and its representatives, who may wish to publicise entries. Commercial sensitivity will be respected.
- CIPD Wales and sponsoring organisations may use photographs of the Awards evening as appropriate.
Guidance for Entrants
Before completing the nomination form, carefully review the description and criteria for the category that you are entering.
Please complete all parts of the form. Your total entry must not exceed 1000 words (500 words for Emerging Practitioner and Special Award nominations) excluding headings. You may use a further 100 words to provide additional information that is not covered in the main form.
The projects and activities within your entry should demonstrate results from the period January 2016 to June 2017. Initiatives implemented prior to this period are eligible, provided the impact was apparent and measured in this period.